TEKAMUK ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
JOB DESCRIPTION—SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Tekamuk Environmental Services is an environmental business company owned by the Mesa Grande Band of Mission Indians. The company will provide recycling and waste management services, initially throughout San Diego County.
The Sales Representative position is full-time (40 hours per week).
1. Business to business marketing and sales.
2. Recordkeeping and filing.
3. Punctual response to customer/vendor inquiries, via email or phone.
4. Other duties, as assigned.
Travel: Frequent, within San Diego County (80%); reliable transportation required.
Location: Mesa Grande, California. The Greater San Diego Area
Wages: Wages/commissions to be determined.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong customer service skills.
Willing to train qualified candidates.
Job posting will end on 12/30/2013 – Please make resume available to the Mesa Grande Tribal Office
Mercedes Amavisca, Tribal Secretary Office: 760-782-3818 fax: 760-782-0795 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIBAL MEMBER AND INDIAN PREFERENCE WILL APPLY IN HIRING. ALL RESUMES WILL BE CONSIDERED.