Mesa Grande Land Committee: Formed at the General Council direction in April 2014 at a duly called meeting, the Land Committee is charged with research and development of mapping ancestral Mesa Grande Band of Mission Indians family lands and historical sacred sites. As we move forward in the 21st Century, we respect the past family decisions and the areas sensitive to the old religion. It is the goal not to disturb these sites while remaining progressive. All findings of this committee will be brought before the General Council for discussion.
The Members of the Lands Committee are:
- Committee Member: Felix (Junior) Pena
- Committee Member: Carlos Guassac
- Committee Member: Fred Murillo
- Committee Member: Gabriel Kitchen Jr.
- Committee Member: Curtis La Chusa